Our Mass Email Account Creator bot is the only tool you will ever need from now when it comes to email accounts. No more lost time trying to find the best prices or lose your time with unresponsive providers , you know have all you need in one tool.
Supported email providers
- Supports 3 captcha services ( Decaptcher, DeathByCaptcha and Bypasscaptcha) .
- Advanced proxy rotation.
- Huge user agents list built in to avoid leaving any footprints.
- Multi-threading for fast account generation.
- Saves accounts to a separate file after each run so you won’t get confused.
- Built in username generator – build your own email username using your own lists or numbers.
- Set Spam Filter – don’t worry about emails getting marked as spam.
- Aliases Creation – create multiple emails per IP.
- Ready to import directly into SER (Search Engine Ranker) .
We recommend using private proxies from BuyProxies as they are the best supplier we have tested so far. Using public proxies might result in a low number of accounts created as they are known to die very fast and many sites block them.
Mass Email Creator Bot Features
Our software is always updated to the latest changes so you can always use it without a problem.
Captcha & Proxies
Supports 3 captcha services and proxies for fast and easy account creation.
You can build your own username format using our advanced username generation.
Creates email accounts for every twitter account and verifies the twitter accounts.
We take pride in the level of support we offer for our tools and service so you can rest assured someone will always be here in case you have a question . You can contact us with any questions using our dedicated Support System.
If there is anything else you want to see added to the Mass Email Creator bot just let us now by posting on Mass Email Creator Feature Request and will do our best to add it.
Current Version : 18.104.22.168 Updated on : 25-07-2014
Windows (XP or newer)
Minimum .NET Framework 4.5
Mass Email Creator Disclaimer
This is only for educational purposes and should not be used to violate the Term & Conditions of any of the email provdiders !